Hidden Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Secrets

In the town in Lake Frost City supernatural creatures do exist and a huge war is brewing, who will survive and who will win?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Site Founder
Am I A l o n e? Alpha_15
Head Admin
Am I A l o n e? 167mkhe

Am I A l o n e?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash Foxx

Ash Foxx

Am I A l o n e? Empty
PostSubject: Am I A l o n e?   Am I A l o n e? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Ash's once golden eyes were now a deep cherry red color. Her body had slowly, yet not so painfully shifted into her other form. Her black fur was sleek and shimmery as she moved in a slow pace towards through her forest. Her scent was rubbed along the borders and made clear that it was her pack's and no one else's. Her breath slowly expelled from her lungs as she let out the breath she had been holding. Her senses were on alert from the constant scents that bombarded her. It was not just the scents but the sound of the wind and the beautiful sky above. Everything was almost in a perfect sense. She drew in a breath and let it out slowly shaking her head slightly.

She could smell them, all at once and they were overpowering in a sense. She loved the smell of the herbs in the air and her black nose lifted up and she drew in a breath. She wanted more pack members, she needed them. Her whole body thrummed with life as she moved through the trees her fur brushing against the lower hanging branches. Her shoulder twitched as she paused her cranium turning and her ears flicking. She could hear something far off, the bushes twitching. She could scent something off and it bugged her. Letting a growl vibrate her vocal cords and escape her peeled back lips. She moved forward her hackles raised. The rabbit darted out from behind the bushes and Ash lunged after it but let it go. She wasn't that hungry anyway, she knew it would get fatter and be a better hunt later one. Turning back to her forest she sat alone in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lucani.webs.com

Am I A l o n e?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Secrets :: NightFall Pack Territory :: The Forest-
Jump to: