Hidden Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Secrets

In the town in Lake Frost City supernatural creatures do exist and a huge war is brewing, who will survive and who will win?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Site Founder
My Characters ! 2/5 Alpha_15
Head Admin
My Characters ! 2/5 167mkhe

My Characters ! 2/5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

My Characters ! 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: My Characters ! 2/5   My Characters ! 2/5 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:47 pm

ALPHA STEELE :

My Characters ! 2/5 Alpha_12

ABOUT YOU:

Nick Names: Alpha & Steele

Appearance- Steele is 6"3, with light tanned skin and facial hair. His hair is deep rich black and is silky and smooth. His eyes are a deep hazel color that change color from deep green to hazel brown depending on his mood. He has lean and toned body and a voice that is controlling and stern. He has a few tattoos around his body that could be seen if he is shirtless or if her ears a muscle shirt.

Age- 21 years young

Species- Full blooded Lycan

IF lycan Wolf looks: His wolf is a huge pitch black wolf with a silver tint and deep amber eyes

Pack/Clan/SB/loner? Crimson Shadows Pack

Ranking(Do *NOT* pick high ranks): Alpha Male

Skills: His skills range from his speed to his fighting. Like all Lycans he has a strong sense of smell and very quick reflexes.

Job: Alpha of CP

Personality: Steele is a very chill and laid back guy, he enjoys meeting new people and hanging out with others. He is funny and sometimes cocky. He enjoys a good and accepts all challenges without thinking twice about it. He can be stern when needed and controlling.

History: Grown into his fathers pack Steele was first born and the one to take the throne after his father retires. When he was 17 his father died and it was up to him to take over the pack, rouges sensing it attacked a launch to destroy him and his pack but he was all to ready for it and his pack came out to be victor. His brother and sister were killed by hunters so he is the only one with the 'Dawson' blood in him. His mom was killed during the war with the rouges.

Family: Drew Dawson (Father, Dead), Emily Dawson (Mother, Dead), Phill Dawson (Brother, Dead) , Rose Dawson (Siter, Dead).

Wife/Husband?: Single

Kids: Nope

Sexuality: Straight

Likes/Dislikes: Partying and having fun, hates Hunters

Last edited by Alpha Steele on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hiddensecretshs.rpg-board.net
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

My Characters ! 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters ! 2/5   My Characters ! 2/5 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:07 pm

PARKER WILLIAMS :

My Characters ! 2/5 Parker10

ABOUT YOU:

Nick Names: Park, Will, and Snap

Appearance- Parker stands at 6"2, with his toned body. He has arm muscles, leg muscles and abs since working out is a must for him. His features are soft but he has scars here and there due to fighting. He has long silky brown hair that appears to be dark but in the sunlight it appears to be lighter than usual. He wears his hair messy style often due to his laziness of styling it but it seems to suit him. His eyes are a dark brown with flecks of gold and green, his eyes change color from hazel to brown depending on his mood.

Age- 18

Species- Human

IF lycan Wolf looks: N/A

Pack/Clan/SB/loner? SB

Ranking: Fighter

Skills: Is skilled in killing and tracking werewolves he is swift and light on his feet so no one can really tell if he there. He is good at hiding and shooting his gun which he is proud off. He has a great defense in fighting with hands and weapons as he has had his hands on them since he was 10.
Job:

Personality: He is pretty funny and laughable guy to chill with. He is chill most of the time but when it comes to seriousness nothing is funny to him. He takes his job seriously and won't stop until it is complete. He is protective of family and friends and won't hesitate to take a bullet for someone he cares for or is protecting . You wouldn't want to get on his bad side though, he holds grudges to his heart and will be cold towards you.

History: He was born and raised in the city of Frost Lake City, with his mother, father and siblings. When he was 7 his mother was killed by vampires, when he was 9 his little sister was killed by werewolf rouges. When he turned 10 his father gave him weapons and he started training on how to kill them. When he was 15 his father went to the forest hunting and never cam back, He then decided to dedicate his life in killing those monsters . The where abouts of his brother and father are unknown

Family: Regina Williams (Mother,Dead), Blake Williams (Father, Unknown), Lily Williams (Sister, Dead), Kyle Williams(Brother, Unknown)

Wife/Husband?: Single

Kids: No

Sexuality: Straight

Likes/Dislikes: Hates supernatural creatures with the passion, loves hanging out with people he loves
Back to top Go down
https://hiddensecretshs.rpg-board.net

My Characters ! 2/5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Secrets :: Manage Yourself :: Your Character Bios-
Jump to: